Dec 31, 2013

My Family Was Featured In The Washington Post.

Photo taken by Mr. Courtland Milloy: My husband, I and our children.

Local Columnist Courtland Milloy wrote a fun holiday article featuring my family entitled, "New home is Christmas present for one family" I will like to thank Mr. Milloy for sharing our story with the world. This experience was fun and exciting. To see a nice photo of our family in the local news paper, with a positive story attached to it is incredible! His article was one more awesome 2013 highlight my family will remember for years to come. I hope you all enjoy the article. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Cngrats n home ownership! And Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, sis! Congratulations! I wish you and your family all the best in 2014 :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Daphne & Miss Dre. You ladies are always sending love & support my way. I am so grateful for the both of you. I pray 2014 be an awesome year for you both. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW This is awesome Keianna! Congratulations you have a beautiful family, I enjoyed reading, such a blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to read Chi Chi Sophistication Kids Blog. I hope you were able to find the information posted here extremely beneficial to your needs. Feel free to share your honest yet respectful thoughts.