Oct 25, 2011

Hairstyles For Kids: Cornrows Rolled into a Ponytail.

 Hairstyle Idea For Children Transitioning From Relaxed To Natural


Hello Everyone, 

   It Tuesday which is all about Hair Hair & More Hair! Today's featured hairstyle is Cornrows rolled up into a Ponytail. This is the perfect style for children transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. The ends are 100% protected which prevents breakage. Also, this style is perfect for children who adore Cornrows but isn't a fan of wearing beads. Most girls ages 8-12 think wearing Beads are for babies. 






   Thanks so much for visiting Chi Chi Sophistication Blog. Share your thoughts about today's post. Would you consider this styles for the colder months? 

* Check Out Chi Chi Sophistication website, Specializing in Natural Hair Care & Braiding for Children.
*Chi Chi Sophistication Facebook "Like' Page.
*Model, Chi Chi Sophistication Client who is transitioning from Relaxed to Natural 

5 comments:

  1. I would rock this on my daughter. She has always been natural but I don't see why she couldn't wear this now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this style. When I am done with my twist challenge, I may try this. It is a complete protective style and it is so cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! If that back roll were placed higher on the crown of the head, it would almost look like a princess' tiara. I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments...This style is really easy and not as time consuming as most styles I create. @Nikki, tell Baby O that this is a Princess Tiana Crown lol...I know that is her favorite ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the online viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
    My weblog - Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to read Chi Chi Sophistication Kids Blog. I hope you were able to find the information posted here extremely beneficial to your needs. Feel free to share your honest yet respectful thoughts.